Tuesday, May 27, 2014

NEW FRESH WEBSITE

Check out our new website!!! It is Sportsgal.com and Pembertonaerosports.com with a new look thanks to "Cari Canary" After a fun start of the year in Central America traveling around with Aviation Photographer and friend Cari Miller, I decided that with our new paint scheme on the Edge and Rex's new Glide Wing AND our new team THE IMMORTALS (Me and Rex and Skip Stewart teamed with Kyle Franklin in his custom built biplane Dracula as well as Firewalkers Pyro, The Darnell's Jet truck and the Stender's Jet School bus... can anyone handle all of that??? Wow!).. it was time for a NEW WEBSITE!! Take some time to explore and look around :) Now that the Blog is linked to the WEBSITE in our "News" section, I will do my best to keep things up to date so that our friends, family and fans can follow along during our season. For an update, my engine is in for emergency overhaul at Ameritech and it should be back up and running in the next few weeks thanks to my awesome sponsors!!! My first show back after a month down will be on my 30th birthday at the TWIN FALLS AIRSHOW "AIR MAGIC VALLEY" only a few miles from one of my favorite BASE jumping Bridges in Idaho!!! What a way to cross into the next decade of my life! I'll post more SOON! Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment